-->

Sunday 15 November 2009

Meaning of Friend...

When God calls you first,
Ask him whether to bring a friend ....

If your age to one hundred years,
I want to live a hundred years less one day,
So I'm not going to feel to live without you,
on my side ....

True friendship like the meaning of health:
New value we realize that we kehilanganya ....

True friends, will remain with us,
when we feel the whole world is leaving us,,,

My father always said,
If you have many true friends,,
then you will have a wonderful life,,,

If all my friends jumped of a cliff,
I'm not going to follow them,
I'll be at the bottom of the abyss of their arrest utuk

Embrace your true friend with both your arms,

I will guide you
and you will lead me
so instead,,,

Friendship is one soul in two bodies

Do you walk in front of me,
I will not be able to follow you.
Do not you be at your back,
I will not be able to lead you.
Walk beside me,
and be my best friend ....

Friends will listen,
what you say.
True friends will hear,
what you do not say.

A friend is
who can listen to the song
in your heart,
and sing again,
when you forgot the words.

We all have different roles in life,
but it does not matter which of our positions,
will have the slightest sense that role.

Friends of the hand of God to keep us.

Strangers are,,,,
friends who waited to see what would happen.
True friend like snacks in the bowl of life.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

nik...blog u lom dikasih hit counter...kalo bisa dikasih jadi biar u bisa ngeliat berapa orang yang ngunjungi blog u

Post a Comment