-->

Wednesday 27 January 2010

Be The Best

In the community, especially in developing countries, many infected people are myths misleading. Among the myths are: the myth of education, 'I can not succeed because of my education low'. Myth fate, 'I'll fight anyway, I could not succeed because my fate was already like this from sononya'. Health myths, feel themselves not physically strong. Myth of age, 'it's a job for a young child, I was too old for this job'. The myth of gender, 'obviously can aja, he's a woman sayakan men' or vice versa. Myth zodiac, 'he zodiac tiger can indeed succeed, I'm a zodiac pig' and so forth. And diseases other myths.
If the myths that have been used as way of life, then our fate will be difficult to change. Negative mental attitude, as above, obviously is a wrong notion. Especially if it has been entered into our subconscious, it will bring a very negative impact on our lives as a whole. Makes us lose and fail before the fight!
In entering the business world, there are two myths that the greatest influence, namely capital and education issues. I just do not have both when starting a business first. All I have is the idea of making cards pearl words and the courage to try. I have the kung fu skills, and potential that's what I use. I teach kung fu in private to get the initial capital.
So I left without money, without money, without adequate formal education, but which precedes my business? Idea! And the belief that I could succeed, I am entitled to succeed! With this understanding, comes the courage to try.
From denial-denial and struggle through extraordinary resilient, tenacious, and resilient, a new effort to develop well. Failure and rejection is the consequence of every decision we make. We only have two choices, succeed or fail. Dalah key action and a positive mental. For both options could be a 'true' because behind every failure there is a process of education, a lesson for us to do and act more wisely in the future.
Like pearls words that I often say: "The price of a failure and success is not judged by the outcome, but from the struggle". If it was recognized by everyone, there was no such thing as soluble in frustration, disappointment, depression, apathy, loss of motivation, much less desperation.
STILL BE THE BEST. It was not an easy thing to do. Need a strong motivation, commitment to goals, as well as through the process of training in real life practice. As a man who understand, realize, and can think clearly, then we should be able to determine the attitude and the courage with all his energy, time, and the mind to keep developing myself as much as possible.
Science to maintain self-motivation can be learned by anyone. One of the easiest exercises to strengthen ourselves is using self-talk. We explore the positive potential in us with melakkukan dialogue with ourselves.
Make sure that we are having Traffic to succeed. If others can succeed, we also have the right to succeed just like them.
Belief in God, and prayer and practice in this life is an effort that could provide the power of self-motivation extraordinary.
Other mental attitude we need to nurture yan is aware that the success we achieve not just rely on ourselves, there's always other people share in it. Humility is the key word, but otherwise, not inferior at the time of failure.
Thus not only navigate the increasingly mature in this life, certainly the quality of our lives will get better, more
success, which will eventually also be useful for others. MAKE SURE to be the best! BE THE BEST!!
Success is my right - success is my right
Salam great success
Andrie Wongso
Source : www.resensi.net

0 comments:

Post a Comment