-->

Wednesday 27 January 2010

Live's to Give

On one afternoon when I got home from work by riding a motorcycle, I was served a little drama is very interesting, a little boy aged about ten years with very sigapnya sidelines overtaking vehicle density disebuah red light intersection in Jakarta.
With a package that enough diayunkannya blue bicycle, while distributing the packet, he greeted familiar everyone, from Tailor newspapers, street sweeper, until Mr. Tuna homestead police.
This scene made me interested, my mind immediately drifted to imagine what the child is given with the package, did he sell? "What if he sells a homeless may become permanent customers or ...??, To kill my curiosity, I followed the little boy until disebrang road, then I immediately greeted the child to whom I talked. De, "may my brother asked"? please brother, if I may know that just ketukang sister newspapers distributed, janitors, even begging the police officer, then what?, oh ... that little parcel of rice and side dishes kak, kak's why!, with a little surprise, as he asked . Oh .. no! , Brother Just interested in how you distribute the package, you look familiar and quite familiar with them. What you've known them? Then,
This little brother began, "First! I and my mother just as they were only a homeless ", every day working just a lot of people expect compassion, and the big brother live in Jakarta know that difficult, until we often do not eat, our daytime heat and nighttime cold plus our during the rainy season we were often in the rain, when we remember the first time, we were very, very sad, but after my mother opened the rice shop, our family life began to improve.
Thus the mother is always reminding me, that there are still many difficult people like us first, so if we are given a sufficient livelihood, why we can not share them.
That my mother always said "life should mean for many people", because when we go back to the Creator there is nothing we carry, just one that we bring the love of neighbor and the Charity and our good deeds, if today we can practice something good for many people, why we should delay.
Because according to my mother aged man is too short, today we have it all, but an hour later or tomorrow we are called the Creator, "What do we bring"?. The words of this little brother was stabbed my heart, at that moment I felt like a useless person, even I felt no more than a piece of junk is useless, than this little brother.
I have been feeling a great person with education and high position, but for something like this, I feel more stupid than this little boy, I am ashamed and very embarrassed. Well .. Lord, Forgive me, it was wealth, greatness and position did not take me to Thee.
Only the perfect love and faith and your hope to be with me who went to Heaven. Thank you little brother, you are my angel that brought me from my sleep.
(Love is patient, love is kind; he was not jealous. Does not demand its own way. He did not do that are not polite and did not seek its own way. He is not angry and does not save other people's mistakes. He does not rejoice because injustice, but because of the truth. He covers all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never fails.)
Do the little things, by sharing this story with everyone, hopefully the results obtained from this small thing a big impact for many people.
Thomas - 26/7/08

Source : www.resensi.net

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I am interested in having you take down one of your advertisments/links and would be happy to pay you whatever we offer to do so.
Please contact me to discuss. Nikki012412@gmail.com
Many thanks

Post a Comment